More fashionable options like social media and mobile might get all the attention these days, but email marketing is still an essential ingredient of any online marketing mix. It remains the simplest and most direct way to stay in touch with a large, targeted audience on a regular basis. No other marketing tactic is as low cost or lets you spread the word as fast and efficiently.
Well planned and executed email marketing campaigns have the potential to deliver an incredible return on investment, build customer loyalty and enhance your business and brand reputation.
Big Ideas web-based email marketing solution Ezisend provides you with everything you need to create, send, track and profit from email marketing – easily!
This feature rich, self-managed email marketing system includes:
- Email templates – these can be tailored to represent your brand image, match the look and feel of your website and align with your target audience.
- HTML Format or Text – email messages can be set up in either format.
- Website Integration – products, promotions and other content can be pulled directly from your website, turned into an e-newsletter and link back to your site.
- Database Development – Ezisend can develop a database for your business, producing customised emails for specified target groups.
- Subscriber Management – with Ezisend you can manage and modify the number of subscriber groups, segmenting each group for more direct campaigns.
- Track, Monitoring, Reporting – makes it easy to collect data, monitor statistics and track campaign success, with reporting capability that lets you know who is opening what and when, bounce and open rates and so much more.
- Integrates with Social Media – to make it even easier to share content.
As the name suggests Ezisend is extremely ezi to use and offers a very simple price structure. You can import your existing database, and also build your list as new subscribers sign-up on your website, then effortlessly send great looking campaigns in a jiffy.
Just sign in, create a new campaign, test it, hit send – and see for yourself!